7/31/2012

words for you ♥ pt. 2


Well, starts barely are the best for anyone – there are first impressions which very rarely are accurate and there’s so much you don’t know about another. Somehow, somewhere we started to get closer. Very shyly and slowly without noticing it ourselves we became friends. We got along well – disturbingly well even when he hit me very many times (usually not on purpose (or I don’t know if it was some subconscious thing)). I somehow started looking up to him and soon I found myself from the situation where I wanted to be very pleasant to him, likable.

Of course things weren't so smooth, ‘cos hey, I had a boyfriend! Surprise surprise! Without judging myself here I must say that never I have seen a boy who so clueless when girl tried to hit on him. That, or then he was very knowing of the situation but decided not to do anything (which of course nowadays is super AA+ sign). So I was unhappy with our situation and snuck closer.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti