7/29/2012

words for you ♥ pt. 1


Once there was a boy who I loved very dearly. To be correct, I loved him with such a passion that sometimes my heart felt like it couldn’t take it. There were times I was sure that heart attack would kill me when I looked at him – but no. My heart continued its fluttering beating, skipping over some pumps. I was sure some day I would just pass out middle of the street.

First he was not very interested – oh well, who would be? We were fighting and ragging at each other (kinda like an old couple, I heard someone say) – I was at his territory and I was going to sneak in there. I knew it but still I would not back off, ‘cause it would’ve been very stupid thing to do. See, nowadays I would be rather sad and lonely and maybe alcoholic if I would have.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti