3/19/2011

When I can't find the right words






Somewhere deep down in my thoughts I know that this is the best to say this. My way of saying this. Haha. But straight to the point: I am really sorry about everything. Every tear that you've cried, every emotion of stress you've felt - because of me. I am really sorry for that. I don't want that you feel bad because of me, that's just going to make me burn inside out.

I don't want to cause harm to you because that's not what my love to you should be like. I know I'm sometimes too jealous to other people who hang out with you even when I don't want to be. But I'm not perfect, I'm just me.

When we have our occasional fights, I realise how much you really mean to me and how much I miss you. And now I am missing you badly. But because I'm running out of words, listen to A Day To Remember, there's gonna be all the missing words. I love you.

-Niklas

2 kommenttia:

  1. eksyin ns. vahingossa tänne sun blogiin ja pakko sanoa, että ihastuin tuohon sun banneriin!:) just semmonen kivan yksinkertainen ja söpö<3

    http://riinamaaria.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  2. Riina: Kiitos! Ei oo vaikee tommosta tehä, photoshop ja pari layerii

    VastaaPoista